Friday, January 9, 2009

Save Oscar!

I have had it with this chicken shit operation. How could they fire Oscar de La Jolla? Have they even read his recent posts? They are COMEDY GOLD! Just look at the comments section where I claim that they are COMEDY GOLD, and you'll see.

And have they seen the crap that I post? And by crap I mean I mostly just post about actual "crap" like baby crap, text messaging from the toilet while crapping, and the phrase "print and poop". And really, just look at that picture from Ferris Bueller that I hacked with MS Paint right now, it's cheap, rushed, and tacky. And you haven't even gotten to my non-sequitur starting in the next paragraph. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I mean speaking of the history of Cal Basketball head coaches, I could see firing Lou Campanelli back in 1993. Hell, we held that "Fire Lou" sign up at that Cal baseball game for long enough, they had to do something.

I could also see firing Todd Bozeman, and Ben Braun too. One coach paid the price for mediocrity, and the other paid Jelani Gardner for mediocrity. There is no excuse for either.

Yes, even coach Bozeman who made the classic inspirational timeout speech to his players (in it's entirety: "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, WASSAP? COME ON!") deserved to be canned for not learning the most important lesson in high-major college hoops: if you pay a player, at least make it a good player. Todd deserved to go, but actually got a job 8 years later coaching at Morgan State, so there is hope for Oscar De La Jolla I guess. I hear they are hiring down at the WoodDogBlog.

My point is this, some people DESERVE to be fired, and then there's Oscar. Come on. Just because nobody actaully reads this damn blog, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be good.

Hire back Oscar, and do it now. Or get ready for a lot of terrible posts like this one.

1 comment:

ChiefLiveNotDie said...

I read this post and then just crapped myself. Please rehire Oscar. I don't know if I can read much more of this.