Friday, January 16, 2009

Ricardo Montalban (1920-2009)


Montalban as Khan, showing everyone that you can still wear a shirtless leather sweater vest, even at age 62.


Montalban shows off his latin grammy award


This past week, the great Khan died. I have not read the details of his passing, but I only hope that he went down in the glory of battle. Thank you Ricardo, for giving us all our fantasies, and for Kahn, the most noteworthy and smooth Latin American Klingon of all time:





There is not much to say, other than that the world has lost a great one, and to send a final shout out to the magnificant KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

3 comments:

Oscar de La Jolla said...

WTF did you kill Mr. Roarke? And you're lucky you're dyslexic or "Kahn" would be unforgivable.

Wood Dog said...

Carp, I hate it when my dyslexia kicks in.

Wood Dog said...

OK FINE. I just cheated and fixed the speling. Now go G yourself.