Sunday, November 2, 2008

Setting the Record Straight

I'd just like to clarify something about my Halloween costume this year. There is a real college called Morehead State. The school's mascot is an Eagle, and it has a real basketball team.
So I was simply dressed as a member of said basketball team. Heck, I'd be one of their bigger shooting guards if I were on the team. Though to be honest with you, it looks like their style of play is a little rough for my tastes. I mean, look what that Kentucky guy is doing to the MSU player in the picture - it seems the "squeal like a pig" defense is still being taught in the South. But shame on any of you who thought I was going for some sort of innuendo with my costume. It's not like the back of my uniform said "Craven" on it or anything like that. That would have just been rude, and also would have required my Sharpie not to have run out of ink.

No comments: